What Color is Canary?

Leelee

Up On My Toes!
Jun 6, 2006
I just read on the MJ reference thread that some of the new bags will be coming out in Canary. Is this yellow? Do you know what shade? Dark or light?

Dying to add a yellow bag to my collection and this might be the answer.:P

* BAL HARBOUR *
LITTLE LOU
C363010
10 x 8.5 x 2.5"
$795USD
Colors: Black, Eggshell, Army Green, Canary, Turquoise

(source: marcjacobs.com)
LITTLE LOU in CANARY

attachment.php

The real life color is more yellow.

This line's Lou (16 x 9.5 x 5"; $1200USD) and Satchel (14.5 x 8.5 x 6"; $1275USD) are also available in Canary. Below are pictures of these styles in Moccasin from scoopnyc.

(left-right: Lou, Satchel)

I saw Satchel in Canary at the LA boutique. My good friend really likes it, she wanted to buy it (but she doesn't like the chain). Do you want me to ask Stella for pictures?

^ LeeLee, I'm sorry for my own confusion. It didn't occur to me that you were asking about the Bal Harbour line's Canary -- it's very recent (Resort 2006).

Gosh, bag.lover, don't worry! You are always so helpful. I should have been more explicit.

I like the Bal Harbour line a lot...it's chic and lighthearted, yet sophisticated.

Thanks bag.lover for the photo. It's a very lovely color...and I bet I'll like it even more so IRL. Must add this to my wish list!

I checked out the Canary Bal Harbour Satchel in person again. I can't think of the right description for this color so I asked the SAs at the boutique; it's mustard yellow to them. It does look similar to this picture:

attachment.php