What's the name of this bag??????????

ali w

Meditating.....
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Can anyone please tell me the name of this bag:confused1: And is it still in circulation, this bag is gorgeous I must have it(in any color):yes: :nuts: :love: TIA.... I don't think I will be able to sleep until I have it:rolleyes:

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 90
You can often find them on ebay, you can search under zippy or bouler and see what comes up. Remember to get it authenticated in the authenticate threads tho ;)

good luck its a great bag :biggrin:

Thanks guys, I appreciate all your help:yes: . Roma375: I checked out the link that is the exact bag. I'm just a little afraid of ebay, since my recent experience was not so good.
At least I have the name of the bag now, so I can call around to find out who may have it.
Thanks again:love:

Roma- you rock!!! Awesome job! And it is fine to post that link as you were merely helping a member find a bag. Thanks for being so helpful!

The zippy/east-west!!! I have it in gris-vert and have the picture posted here somewhere...

ali_w, what's your bag rundown as of today? hehehehhe

:shame: I'm at a total of six bags and a wallet for january(3chloe's&3marc jacobs). I trully believe I have lost my mind:yes: . I just can't help it, and now I'm going to hunt down this zippy( I must have it).
I don't know what happend to the purse band :shrugs:I think it ran away:Push: !!!

Roma- you rock!!! Awesome job! And it is fine to post that link as you were merely helping a member find a bag. Thanks for being so helpful!

Awww Jag you're making me blush :shame: you're welcome. i'm glad I could help someone out.

Ali w --I hear your concerns with ebay. I'm the same way. After reading hundreds of posts, I can tell you that everyone would aggree that elizthomas is entirely legit !

That is commonly known as the Zippy. It pops up A LOT on eBay under "bouler". That colour is the most common - my rouge was not, so I snatched it BUT for a perty penny!

By the way, that is the large.