Chanel Black Satin Nail Polish Is Back!

Is the Black Satin that has just been released the same as the polish a couple months ago? Supposedly the Black Satin made in the USA has a shimmer to it. I know the Black Satin made in Europe was just a flat black. I bought some on Monday at Nordstroms. The SA just said they came in. It says on the box it was made in the USA, but it really has no shimmer to it at all. It looks just plain black to me. I have other cheap drugstore brands in black and I see no difference in the Chanel from them. :sad: :hrmm: :oh:

Oooh what's a Nordstroms Note?

A Nordy's Note is a "reward" for using your Nordy's store credit card or the Nordy's Visa. Basically at every 2000 points, you get a $20 gc. Depending on what type of card you have, the points are accumulated in different ways.

With just the store card, you get 1 point for every $1 spent. With the Nordy's Visa, you get 2 points for every $1 spent in Nordy's and 1 point for every $1 for non-Nordy's purchases.

Is the Black Satin that has just been released the same as the polish a couple months ago? Supposedly the Black Satin made in the USA has a shimmer to it. I know the Black Satin made in Europe was just a flat black. I bought some on Monday at Nordstroms. The SA just said they came in. It says on the box it was made in the USA, but it really has no shimmer to it at all. It looks just plain black to me. I have other cheap drugstore brands in black and I see no difference in the Chanel from them. :sad: :hrmm: :oh:

Black satin doesn't have shimmer in it. I think you're talking about Noir Ceramic which came out in December. It's shimmery and has a blue undertone.

does anyone know if black satin is merely a small production or a full release?... i know a couple people said there were rumblings that black satin was going to be a permanent part of the collection