Need HELP for my SEARCH worldwide please !!!

firstclass1

dreams come true :-)
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
To to the girls all around the world :love: :

I am desperately looking for a

BLUE INDIA PURSE (f/w '06),

wherever you are located, do you know a shop that has one, or have you seen one in a shop during the past months? I am not asking anybody to buy one for me, I am just asking you to help me locate one, so that I can contact the shop :s :shame: !? PLEASE !!
I really appreciate your help and support :yes: THANK YOU very much in advance :flowers: :tender: :heart:

The picture is from 'danae' - it's not mine !
attachment.php

I contacted all the Bal stores in November, none had ordered the BI purse...I also tried Selfridges and Harrods-negative. LVR-negative.Aloha Rag-negative. Maybe you could ask at barney's, NM... Since they are very big chain boutiques it could help.
And keep checking out ebay... you never know!!! Someone must have bought all these purses, they can't be extinct on their own!

I contacted all the Bal stores in November, none had ordered the BI purse...I also tried Selfridges and Harrods-negative. LVR-negative.Aloha Rag-negative. Maybe you could ask at barney's, NM... Since they are very big chain boutiques it could help.
And keep checking out ebay... you never know!!! Someone must have bought all these purses, they can't be extinct on their own!

danae, where did you manage to find yours? Lucky girl...:smile:

Apparently not one retailer in the US ordered this style in this color, so I don't think NM would have it... and my experience with dept stores has been that often they have no idea what the colors and styles are, so calling up asking for something called "Purse" that was one of a million Blues that Bal made is an exercise in frustration.
I will keep my eyes open for you, Firstclass! do not lose hope!

and my experience with dept stores has been that often they have no idea what the colors and styles are, so calling up asking for something called "Purse" that was one of a million Blues that Bal made is an exercise in frustration.

Boy, is that true! I called a few places in the U.S. to ask about purses and most of them had NO clue what I was even talking about. I think the term 'purse' was confusing to them because in their mind, they are ALL purses. And when they have never heard of this style, you get a lot of 'Are you SURE this is the name"? Frustrating!

There is a Blue India Day bag on ebay. It is stunning! Of course, it's not a Purse but I love the Day style so it really caught my eye.

Boy, is that true! I called a few places in the U.S. to ask about purses and most of them had NO clue what I was even talking about. I think the term 'purse' was confusing to them because in their mind, they are ALL purses. And when they have never heard of this style, you get a lot of 'Are you SURE this is the name"? Frustrating!

I got that when I was asking about a Pale Pink "Purse" for you at Cosmo Shoes...

I even sent them some pics of a Purse, and the colour in a Twiggy that I was looking for...

Then I sent them the naff website for their 'reference'

oh tough one. blue india is pretty rare color as is, and to combine that with the purse style? i think danae probably snatched the only one on earth, just kidding!!! i've never seen one of these ever in person. will keep an eye out for ya tho!!