another ebay success

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
the fedex man came early...thank goodness i stayed home to wait for the package instead of dropping off my car at the autobody, thinking i'd have enough time before the scheduled delivery.................

where's my darn camera to take a photo of my newly acquired 30cm togo etrusque birkin with white stitching and GH???? ugh, i won't get it till tonight, so hold tight... but to give you an idea of color, it's deeper than gold, almost like cognac. i loooooooooooove it!! and it smells of parisian parfum!

the fedex man came early...thank goodness i stayed home to wait for the package instead of dropping off my car at the autobody, thinking i'd have enough time before the scheduled delivery.................

where's my darn camera to take a photo of my newly acquired 30cm togo etrusque birkin with white stitching and GH???? ugh, i won't get it till tonight, so hold tight... but to give you an idea of color, it's deeper than gold, almost like cognac. i loooooooooooove it!! and it smells of parisian parfum!

did you get it from Jamie? i was admiring it!! show pics and CONGRATS!!