Men and pocket squares

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
Lately, I have found some great pochettes at the MEN's department at NM. I just wondered if anyone has ever seen a guy wearing one of these?

Of course! It's the old school way for a guy's tie and suit to match, then come together *voila* the pocket square.

It's a little dated, though... unless they are truly well put together... then it is quite charming. Think handsome older gentleman, rather than young up-and-coming guy. :yes:

I am 31 and have several Pucci pocket squares I inherited from my Grandfather -- I love them. I use them with my blazers and jeans for a pop of color and have simply tucked them hanging out from my back pocket of jeans for something fun.

I don't find them old -- I think they are a cool accessory if you can mix it with the right about of sass and respect for the old school.

^^^I guess I'm hogging them all down here! I see men wearing pocket squares with their suits at least once a day.

I am 31 and have several Pucci pocket squares I inherited from my Grandfather -- I love them. I use them with my blazers and jeans for a pop of color and have simply tucked them hanging out from my back pocket of jeans for something fun.

I don't find them old -- I think they are a cool accessory if you can mix it with the right about of sass and respect for the old school.

Oh, can you model them for us? I would love to see how they can be used.

^^^I guess I'm hogging them all down here! I see men wearing pocket squares with their suits at least once a day.

Take some sneaky pics for me! I have never seen one in use here in NJ...or in NYC. Come to think of it, never saw one in London either.

^^LOL Rose! I only started using a computer regularly around 4 years ago, and finally gave in and got a very basic, stripped down cell phone only about 6-8 months ago. I still steer clear of anything like digital cameras, DVD players, etc. I swear to the skies I can break any piece of technology by just thinking about taking it up. My DH calls me his little Luddite.