Show Off Your Burberry Collection

Here is one of my Burberry bags. I also have a small pink candy clutch, a black Alma style, plaid with red leather trim Alma style, a suede check wristlet and a fantastic older Burberry with wooden handles in equestian plaid I purchased at Burberry in London. I never cease to get compliments on that one--will try to post picture.

ReRe...love Burberry purse, I have a larger one from the same line -I love mine, esp in the spring/summer!! What fun!! Enjoy!!!:yes:

wow, first time posting one of my bags! Introducing a Mini Cinda leather in Sienna colour:

Attachments

• cinda.jpg
    cinda.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 2,785
  • cinda2.jpg
    cinda2.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 2,552
Sorry my pic is so small- but I wanted to share my Burberry collection with you guys!

Denim pochette
Pochette
Lola
DSCF0089.jpg

Here is one of my Burberry bags. I also have a small pink candy clutch, a black Alma style, plaid with red leather trim Alma style, a suede check wristlet and a fantastic older Burberry with wooden handles in equestian plaid I purchased at Burberry in London. I never cease to get compliments on that one--will try to post picture.

that bowler bag is TDF! i just officially fell in love! FABULOUS taste.

Here are the rest, including my favorite the one in the middle I purchased in Burberry London!

Attachments

• burberry mini shoulder.jpg
    burberry mini shoulder.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 2,476
  • burberry london.JPG
    burberry london.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 6,308
  • burberry family.JPG
    burberry family.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 2,604