Does anyone own Liebeskind bags?

Last edited:
Cat & Rocksteady: :woohoo:

Yay!!! Was offline all day yesterday and missed out on the liebeskind parade!

Your bags are lovely! I'm in bagenvy. You ladies are making it hard for me to hold off until February.

Wait a sec.. it's practically February. Hmm, I might just join the liebeskind parade! heehee

Your bags look lovely, ladies!

I found another online retailer that carry this handbag line,it's located in CA.

I just ordered this one exactly like the Mia but in blue.The measurements are the same size of the Mulberry Bayswater,it's called Gloria from the Love Child Collection.

http://deepfling.com/liebeskind/?filter=cat&cat=&action=view&product=1269815471

This brandy color is out of stock at the moment but it looks nice.
http://deepfling.com/templates/viewDetail.php?img=vin-gloria-brandy&which=0

Cat: Is the Gloria bag a smaller version of the Mia? They look exactly the same...

Cat & Rocksteady: :woohoo:

Yay!!! Was offline all day yesterday and missed out on the liebeskind parade!

Your bags are lovely! I'm in bagenvy. You ladies are making it hard for me to hold off until February.

Wait a sec.. it's practically February. Hmm, I might just join the liebeskind parade! heehee

Your bags look lovely, ladies!

:graucho: February is right around the corner.I'll post a pic of the blue Gloria when it arrives.You should check out the deepFling links they are getting some of the newer styles soon.

Cat, I live very close to Deep Fling! They have wonderful customer service, and have been in communication with me regarding new shipments. The Gloria is adorable in person! It is petite, and definitely a handbag versus shoulder. Congratulations on your purchase!

Cat, I live very close to Deep Fling! They have wonderful customer service, and have been in communication with me regarding new shipments. The Gloria is adorable in person! It is petite, and definitely a handbag versus shoulder. Congratulations on your purchase!

That's good to know rocksteady,I was excited to find that website.My highend designer bags may not be getting much use after finding these.I've got two new leather Gucci's that haven't seen the light of day yet :biggrin:.

I found another online retailer that carry this handbag line,it's located in CA.

I just ordered this one exactly like the Mia but in blue.The measurements are the same size of the Mulberry Bayswater,it's called Gloria from the Love Child Collection.

http://deepfling.com/liebeskind/?filter=cat&cat=&action=view&product=1269815471

This brandy color is out of stock at the moment but it looks nice.
http://deepfling.com/templates/viewDetail.php?img=vin-gloria-brandy&which=0

OMG, thank you for that link!!! You must have really been determined to find that blue bag because I did a Liebeskind search and I've had such a hard time finding etailers that sell them! This is great, now I can keep checking back to see what other bags they get.

Rocksteady, is the blue on the website above the same blue as yours? It looks so different from the Nordies pics. Let me know! :smile:

OMG, thank you for that link!!! You must have really been determined to find that blue bag because I did a Liebeskind search and I've had such a hard time finding etailers that sell them! This is great, now I can keep checking back to see what other bags they get.

Rocksteady, is the blue on the website above the same blue as yours? It looks so different from the Nordies pics. Let me know! :smile:

You are welcome Antonia,I'm one determined cat :lol:.I had them put me on the waiting list for the larger blue Mia.Gotta run ladies the hot tub is calling me.

Finally, she arrived! The leather is smooshy and tough at the same time. I'm thinking of maybe getting a bag shaper too but then again, I may get used to it puddling down. Get ready for some picture heavy eye candy!

Attachments

• DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 2,362
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 1,908
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 1,914
  • DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    183.2 KB · Views: 1,881
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 1,937
Couple of modeling pics and the inside. This bag is so huge!

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 2,083
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 2,133
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    175.9 KB · Views: 2,401
By the way, my camera made the color come out almost electric blue but it's darker than this. It's so hard to capture the real color. Maybe if I took some pics in the day time with no flash. I may try again tomorrow. I think I'll be house bound anyway with all the snow in the North East!

This thread is like a drug! The Mia looks gorgeous I definitely want one, I tend to go for black bags but the dark grey is so tempting. Great to hear you all like yours