need suggestion on this speedy

bingdan

Jan 31, 2007
Hi
I need your opinions on this speedy.
I know he is a legit seller. So, my question is not about the authenticity.

The only and last thing I need to ask for your opinion is that, do you think this speedy is too "old"? or, you would definitely go for it since it is kinda normal after everday carrying?
I posted the pics of this speedy. Basically just the handles (hope it's the right expression, my bad English:sweatdrop: ) that look a bit "old".

Attachments

• lv-z10-01sm.jpg
    lv-z10-01sm.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 160
  • lv-z10-04sm.jpg
    lv-z10-04sm.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 82
  • lv-z10-10sm.jpg
    lv-z10-10sm.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 56
  • lv-z10-11sm.jpg
    lv-z10-11sm.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 47
  • lv-z10-14sm.jpg
    lv-z10-14sm.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 46
I think its old but if you think you can rock it like that w/o it bothering you than I say go for it if its cheap enough. Personally, I would rather save up no matter how long it takes and break it in myself. Have you checked out Let-trade?

Somebody like an Old LV bag but not for me. I never carry old bag and I hate when the handle turn to be darker and darker. Sorry this bag is not my type.

and I agree with L-Rod goes for it if it is cheap enough.

i saw that on let-trade too - it's extremely cheap for a speedy, but eeek, the handles are so dark it kind of looks gross...though i have no idea how well baby wipes may clean that up...let trade often has the mono speedies for under $300, and many of them aren't that old, so if i were you, i may just wait a while and check let-trade from time to time for one in better condition..

:P :P
thanks for your kind opinions, I dunno about if I like vintage look, I guess I do and I hate brand new looks of speedy, well, don't give me wrong, Yes I like new bags, but ok, too many people carrying fake speedy here, and every bag I saw is so shinning.
I think even if I got it, I won't change them to new handles, that is really weird...
Oh well, I emailed him asking about the payment method since he does not ship to unconfirmed address?!(weird, then, how can he ship to international buyers)
I guess I still have time to think about it.....
Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that one on let-trade, too. The price is right, but I wouldn't want the handles so dark. Just for reference, here's the one I bought from let-trade about a month ago for $350: