stop the insanity!!!!

Sep 26, 2006
I just got my 7th b-bag in today - a sea green brief. I just started "collecting" this past fall. Is something wrong with me:wtf: ? Some of you that have been into the b-bags longer than me can possibly tell me what it is about them that makes me want to get more. Please. (I'm waiting for another brief bag to arrive)
My collection - black city, red first, blue india work, grenat work, black/white stripe city, grass green day, sea green brief

I just got my 7th b-bag in today - a sea green brief. I just started "collecting" this past fall. Is something wrong with me:wtf: ? Some of you that have been into the b-bags longer than me can possibly tell me what it is about them that makes me want to get more. Please. (I'm waiting for another brief bag to arrive)
My collection - black city, red first, blue india work, grenat work, black/white stripe city, grass green day, sea green brief

^^ nope, it's perfectly normal :roflmfao::wlae::P

p.s. congrats on your growing family!!!

Congrats on a great collection! I actually started collecting after you -- so I see I still have some catching up to do.

Let's see, the bags are beautiful, unusual, luxurious and very expressive. What's not to love? And the different colors make them SO collectible! I'd love to have 10 bags, but I think I have to cap it at 7, with some additional accessories. I need to be able to carry each bag once a week or else I'll feel like I'm wasting their beauty.

I'm the same way! I got my first Bbag in July and now as you can see by my signature how many I have now. I LOVE them! I really want a Work and a Mini Bowling next.

Yes, stop the insanity!

I went from a very large (100+) collection of no name -- but all leather --bags to 4 bbags & a bunch of Tanos & I am chasing bbags like a crackhead chasing rocks:yes:

It's a normal addict behavior so you're not considered "abnormal" in this crowd. :yes::P I'm trying to cap it at 4 for myself during my "lifetime". So far so good... only have 3 bbags in my possession right now but #4 is coming the end of this month. :graucho:

It's a normal addict behavior so you're not considered "abnormal" in this crowd. :yes::P I'm trying to cap it at 4 for myself during my "lifetime". So far so good... only have 3 bbags in my possession right now but #4 is coming the end of this month. :graucho:

^^ lol, good luck with that one!!!
:roflmfao::wlae::P

I like the theory that there are drugs laced in the bags! :yes: I just can't stop thinking about my next purchase. My husband laughs at me every time I start trolling for bags on eBay or calling stores.

It is insane.:wtf: But it seems we are all like that here.:yes: I had acquired 9 within 6 months....sold one, so now I have 8 and I'm actually pretty happy with my current B bag collection !:smile: