Will Balenciaga ever do colours like 2004, 2005?

rosieroseanna

Spenderella
O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
I had a bubblegum pink bbag and sold it and now have a rouge vif. I do not mean to offend anyone that has this seasons colours but I think that the 2004 2005 colours are by far the best, the seafoam, yellow, magenta, apple green etc, they were so bright and vibrant and the leather was so lovely. Does anyone think Baleniaga will ever do s:yes: imilar colours again?

i hope so... i am swooning over the yellow on ebay and crying because my money tree died during the freeze so i couldn't buy rondafaye's eggplant... and there was a teal on eBay that would've been awesome.....

:::crosses fingers::::: bring them back!!!!!

I am hoping they do even if it is just a few in smaller quanties each season. I would love to send them the link to the thread about the 07 fall/winter colors.

i dunno, s/s07- vert gazon, vert d'eau, vermillion- all pretty bright.

I hope spring 08 has more WARM brights- like a vivid orange, yellow and purple to balance out the blues/greens thing they've been on for so long.

don't get me started...i've been craving rouge theatre, apple green and (my holy grail) anis.

in my opinion, the bright colors set balenciaga apart from other designer bags. the recent seasons are helping them to blend into the crowd, not distinguish the brand. one could argue the giant hardware is an attempt, but...well...i'd rather see vibrant colors.

where should i send my e-mail requests for brighter colors?