No Box with Speedy

L.O.V.E

Jan 31, 2007
I have bought a speedy recently. When I bought it the S.A. did not give me one of those LV box. :crybaby: It is possible for me to ask for one? The reason I'm asking is because I want to use the box for storage, and also cos it looks nice (hehe). :P

I bought mine (in Belgium) and didn't get one too. They did give me a box for the small bandeau but not for the bags :shrugs: .
Maybe they don't do that in some places? I've seen different bags been sold and none of them in a box!
I even asked for one for my bag but they said they didn't had any.

I didn't always get a box with my bags, more recently they are giving them out. However they are folding the speedys now in a flat dustbag & I hate that, the canvas is creased although it does come out. I would take in your receipt & ask for a box.

Here in UK. There are always no box available. They just put 2 bags together up side and down so it should looks as a box. When purchase online, there are always box given but rarely have box here in UK. I never got any from Boutique even I bought a MC speedy. There was no box given.

I never knew about the boxes in the past but made sure I asked for a box last week for the Speedy I bought, they werent planning on boxing it as usual. It is quite a big box compared to the bag hehehe :P