Books & Music I'm embarrassed to admit, but this is my music guilty pleasure...

Oh,I listen to a lot of cheesy pop music or cheesy '80s music, depending on my mood, but the only one I can think of right now that is kind of embarrassing to me is Meat Loaf. I'm not at all embarrassed to admit my love for Phil Collins, but Meat Loaf is somehow worse in my mind.!? lol:blush:

Lady Gaga used to be one of my biggest guilty pleasures. I was always neutral with Gaga but her music really grew on me and now I love her. It's like a disease I swear LOL!

I'm really not ashamed of my musical taste, but I'm a bit embarrassed that I like some of Rihanna's songs. They're so catchy! She doesn't have the best voice but it works for her songs.

The Backstreet Boys. My two cousins (who are like sisters to me) and I used to be completely obsessed with them in high school. I've outgrown everything else but them and I still know all the lyrics.

unmutual, I know all the lyrics too! :nuts: It's a pretty good, catch song methinks :P

My GP lately is Rihanna's Only Girl. I love the pounding beat more than I do the song, actually, but still...

I listen to so much different music that I'm not embarrassed by much.

I did cringe a little when I dowloaded some ABBA and I am contemplating BeeGees.

I do admit that I enjoy watching people that act all thug and gangsta crooning to Hall & Oates or Johnny Cash!

I'm the type of person that will fully admit to loving a particular song when it comes on the radio/jukebox.

But if you had to put song in here, then I'd say All or Nothing by O-Town.

It's one of those great sing the chorus at the top of your lungs songs:

'Cause I want it all, or nothing at all . . . .

"My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas. Both my managers and co-worker cracked up when I told them that this was one of my favorite new songs at the time when I was relatively new at my first job. Then, one of them mocked it. We were talking about perspectives of people and my managers' view of me was that I had a "white" personality with a bit of goth...an isolationist. I'm Asian-American, but apparently just acting "American" is enough to make you act white if you don't act at all ghetto.