Help with Spring 07 Scarves

From time to time I find myself wandering into the Hermes forum (from the LV one), and since everyone is so nice, I thought no one would mind if I did it again! :P Right now, I'm trying to find out more info about Hermes' Spring/Summer scarves, but I'm not having much luck. The nearest Hermes store to my is Las Vegas, and the local Neiman Marcus hasn't received any new spring scarves yet. Is there a list of the new spring scarves that have been released so far, and that are being released in the near future? Where can I find picture of these scarves? As some of you may remember, I was anxiously awaiting the release of the Josephine Baker scarf, which I love, but I can't find any pictures of it other than in the black/white colorway...is there any way I can see what these new scarves look like without going to the store?? If you can help me in any way, I would greatly appreciate it (I really want to buy a scarf for my mom as a "spring" present, but I want to make sure I get the "right" one). Thanks in advance for your help! :welcome:

I just bought this wonderful H scarf from Spring'07 called "au coeur de la vie" (heart of life) Ref. 002235s in white/sepia/tabac color combination. It is gorgeous with anything gray and dark brown. It has this beautiful shades of teal, chocolate, and gray. Look it up at their website to preview the design in different color comb. which also have different orchids, tropical birds and animals. I hope you find something wonderful for your mum this Spring.

^^jaeger, your white au coeur scarf sounds fabulous! I've seen some of the other colourways on their website but not the white one. Could you pls post a pic of yours, if it's not too much trouble? I bet it's simply gorgeous!

List of Spring/Summer 2007 scarves:

ALBUM DE COLPORTAGE ISABELLE BARTHEL 2007,
AU COEUR DE LA VIE ALINE HONORE 2007,
BALLET EQUESTRE WATRIGANT 2007
BELLES DU MEXIQUE VIRGINIE JAMIN 2007
CHAMPS DE COURSES WATRIGANT 2007
DANSES DU COSMOS ZOE PAUWELS 2007
DE PASSAGE A TOKYO 2007
EN DUO 2007
JOSEPHINE DANSE 2007
RED BERRIES LEIGH COOKE 2007
VIF ARGENT DIMITRI RYBALCHENKO 2007
VOL AMOUREUX DES AZURES LAURENCE BOURTHOUMIEUX 2007

Last time I checked, you could see Josephine Danse in the pink and white and black and white colorways on the French Hermes website here:

http://france.hermes.com/webapp/wcs...rue&catalogId=10051&ddkey=HermesStoreResolver

I haven't seen a few of these patterns, including Vif Argent, Josephine Danse, and De Passage a Tokyo in any NMs or H boutiques that I've been to, but I keep hoping to get to bigger boutiques.

HTH

^^^Nope. I don't think so. Without this link kindly provided by hermesgroupie in another thread, I wouldn't even be able to sign on to the French site. They keep redirecting you to the US site.

Such a disappointment.

Don't forget to try Neiman Marcus (call one of the stores; not on-line) for the Josephine Baker scarf. I seem to recall seeing the Josephine Baker scarf at the Hermes counter in the Dallas Neiman's a while ago. They can also check their store inventory to see if it is available at any of the other stores. Good luck!

Don't forget to try Neiman Marcus (call one of the stores; not on-line) for the Josephine Baker scarf. I seem to recall seeing the Josephine Baker scarf at the Hermes counter in the Dallas Neiman's a while ago. They can also check their store inventory to see if it is available at any of the other stores. Good luck!

MaggieD, was it Northpark or Downtown? If it was NP, maybe it's gone already, since I didn't see it last week, dang it! Our Houston NM didn't have it as of 10 days ago.

I'm in love with the Champs de Courses scarf in the gold color. I'm waiting for one to arrive. I saw it before at the store and there was only one in gold and a lady grabbed it.

The red berries twilly in white/red is also fabulous!

MaggieD, was it Northpark or Downtown? If it was NP, maybe it's gone already, since I didn't see it last week, dang it! Our Houston NM didn't have it as of 10 days ago.

Sorry, gga, not to respond sooner. It was Northpark and quite awhile ago. I've never seen it in the Houston NM myself either.

Sorry for the bump, but gga, good news! The Houston boutique has a Josephine Baker scarf--just one--in its drawers right now. It is the red and orange colorway on white. You have to stand back aways from the scarf, though, in order to see that there is more to it than just a bunch of little colored dots. And LaVan, they have the light golden-green colorway of Champs de Courses too.

You can ONLY buy/order from the French website if you live in France.

I live in Switzerland, and I can't even order from them. I tried to place an order, and the system seemed to accept it, but then I got a phone call from them explaining the situation and saying the order would have to be cancelled.

HOWEVER, the woman I spoke with said that the set-up will be changing soon to accommodate people outside of France who want to order from their site. I don't know if it will be worldwide or just confined to other countries in Europe. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

me
I tried the French website but it would not accept my credit card. Is it possible to buy from the US on this website?

List of Spring/Summer 2007 scarves:

ALBUM DE COLPORTAGE ISABELLE BARTHEL 2007,
AU COEUR DE LA VIE ALINE HONORE 2007,
BALLET EQUESTRE WATRIGANT 2007
BELLES DU MEXIQUE VIRGINIE JAMIN 2007
CHAMPS DE COURSES WATRIGANT 2007
DANSES DU COSMOS ZOE PAUWELS 2007
DE PASSAGE A TOKYO 2007
EN DUO 2007
JOSEPHINE DANSE 2007
RED BERRIES LEIGH COOKE 2007
VIF ARGENT DIMITRI RYBALCHENKO 2007
VOL AMOUREUX DES AZURES LAURENCE BOURTHOUMIEUX 2007

I hope this is not a silly question- how do I know what the scarf is called, when the website only lists the "reference number"?

Pursedoc: not a silly question.

If you're looking at the scarf in person, the title will mostly appear on the scarf itself, somewhere.

If you're on the website, I think they leave the titles off on purpose. If you email them with a question about theme or title, using the stock number, you'll get a lovely email back with all sorts of great information. I think they want to block counterfeiters, maybe? Not too sure if I'm right about that.

Someone here wrote that if you went almost all the way through the purchase/checkout process that the scarf title would show up before paying, but I had no luck at all with that.

HTH