Deals on Longchamp Le Pliage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnum's Semi-Annual Sale- Extra 5% Off Until Tomorrow

Exclusive to Our Email Subscribers!

Bonus 5% off sale items with coupon code "Bonus".

Hurry! Coupon Expires Tomorrow at Midnight!

Offer expires Thursday, January 20th. May not be combined with any other offer.
Cannot be applied to previous purchases.

Thanks to you and all who are finding and posting pliage deals.\\

Loehmann's in NYC had TONS of Le Pliage totes this morning. The large were $89 and the medium were $79.... and then if you have a gold card, an extra 10% off of that.

They had red, fuchsia, lavander and lime green. Only a few red, but plenty of the other colors.

Loehmann's in NYC had TONS of Le Pliage totes this morning. The large were $89 and the medium were $79.... and then if you have a gold card, an extra 10% off of that.

They had red, fuchsia, lavander and lime green. Only a few red, but plenty of the other colors.

hi.. do you think they have the same deals here at Loehmann's in San Francisco? Are they currently marked down? Do you think they can ship?Thanks

I just got one myself, but not sure this one is medium size or small. I am only 5'2, so large size maybe too large on me, but I guess medium is perfect. For the price it marked, I guess it is medium, because I cannot see any other price between $125 and $145 (I know large size is 13''W*13H''*7D, and large sold @ $145).If it is a medium, I'll keep it, but if is only small, I think I will return it in store. I saw the measurement 9''3/4 W*9''3/4H*5''1/2D, could anyone tell me is this possible to be a medium?

Sorry about asking questions in this thread, but I did post a deal in my last post. I also found a website sells discount longchamp, the price seems pretty good, but I am not sure. xx if you don't know for sure, please do not post

I saw exactly a same bag on sale for $67 including tax.

^ it is medium. This thread should be for DEALS only, we have other threads for questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.