JUICY CHARMS - The ADDICTION Continues...PART IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much CoachAddict and Huckleberry! I liked it way more IRL than the pics I saw online and was happy when it came:yes: Like you said CA, it does brighten a winter day and it's been pretty gloomy here lately.

I just looked at huckleberry's blog,very cool :smile: and know i want the masquerade mark charm,hmmm,i think i'm already a little addicted and i haven't even gotten my first charm :lol:
That fake duck charm looks very crappy

I thought the pacifier was cute as well...no flogging here...LoL. Juicy - yellow duckie PLEASE!!!!

Thanks babe:hugs: I was ready to duck just in case lol!

Sammie~ Huckleberry has a great blog and she updates it pretty regularly so stay tuned (not to enable your budding charm collecting or anything);)

I just looked at huckleberry's blog,very cool :smile: and know i want the masquerade mark charm,hmmm,i think i'm already a little addicted and i haven't even gotten my first charm :lol:
That fake duck charm looks very crappy

Thanks! And welcome to the addiction :biggrin: The masquerade mask is very pretty and you can usually get it for a decent price.

I got the iridescent starter bracelet today. the heart is bigger/heavier than I thought, so I guess I will wear only one charm on the bracelet. Does anyone wear multiple charms at once? Usually I just put a charm on my bag instead.

I got the iridescent starter bracelet today. the heart is bigger/heavier than I thought, so I guess I will wear only one charm on the bracelet. Does anyone wear multiple charms at once? Usually I just put a charm on my bag instead.

I have never worn a charm on my bracelet, I generally wear my charms on a necklace. No damage to my treasures! :idea:

The ham charm is out on Zappos. I just searched ham charm and it showed up!! :yahoo::yahoo:

There was also a Bloomies in the NY area that had the ham charm and will ship. Shipping charges are almost $12--kinda steep but an option. Good Luck!! I've been trying to hunt this down too!!! Should be here in a few days.:nuts:

Thank You Coachadd1ct:: I was able to get one from Zappos:yahoo:

Do they have the iridescent bracelet in girl's size? my wrists are too small for the normal one and they fall off me lol. And i would love for juicy to release a pave duck or another fawn! :yahoo:

P.S. Is the 40% off sale items still on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.