JUICY CHARMS - The ADDICTION Continues...PART IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since our beloved thread is due to close, here's a brand spanking new one to keep the party going!!!

Back to charms!

Thanks!!! Which charms will you acquire next? Next on my list is the pizza, donut, cotton candy, and replacement bow and arrow, I just ordered the frappe! I hope a friends and family comes around in February for my birthday!!

Q: do you girls think there may be different numbers on each kissing booth ticket?

CoachA, thank you so much for the Amusement Park theme! I love it! I need that Gelato Cone!

watk, so good to see you girl! What a haul you had for Christmas! I'm still collecting but I'm more selective. I miss S&Co and my other habits/addictions have been getting lots of attention. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi Watk! Welcome back hun! I haven't gotten the box of chocolates yet (I better MOVE it and do so). That one and the frappe are my only must haves at the moment.

Watke, Thanks for asking about my daughter. She's doing great and flying through the air as usual lol. That would be so cool if the tickets had different numbers. I'm so glad you're back.

ive taken a new photo of my juicy jewelry collection im going to update my icon
15yztkj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.