Have to wait one day

Kittenhead

O.G.
Jan 17, 2007
DH is taking me to H tomorrow for my b-day. This is not going to be a big hit, but there is a RTW blouse that I just love.

The problem is that I want to go now! I am such a baby.

My godmother always tells me that good things come to those who wait.

^^^Good Luck, tomorrow is almost here. Sorry to ask, but is your Hermes open tomorrow? I don't want to make you fret, but I thought some stores are not opened on Sundays? HOPING YOU WILL BE OKAY TILL TOMORROW!!!:yes:

Don't you DARE pout the day before your DH takes you to Hermes!!! Even if it's not in front of him, it'll make you in that mood all day and beleive me no one can hide that easily!

Console yourself with how sweet he is, and look forward to everything you'll see and start rehearsing your Thank you's now! Best way to get more :graucho:

Congrats girl have a wonderful time :yes:

Don't you DARE pout the day before your DH takes you to Hermes!!! Even if it's not in front of him, it'll make you in that mood all day and beleive me no one can hide that easily!

That is just what I needed! Thank you so much for the kick in the pants. I hate that mood, and you helped me get out of it.

AnHermesLover, you are right, the shop is closed tomorrow. We can go at lunch on Monday.

That is just what I needed! Thank you so much for the kick in the pants. I hate that mood, and you helped me get out of it.

AnHermesLover, you are right, the shop is closed tomorrow. We can go at lunch on Monday.

I'm so GLAD YOU CAN GO TO THE STORE on Monday....I'm sorry I had to tell

you!! BUT SENDING YOU ***LOTS*** of POSTIVE H-Vibes!!! Good luck, and I forgot to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:yahoo:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I hope you have a lovely day! Monday you will certainly come home with something special to remind you of your special day. Thats definitely the way to shake the monday blues~~~~with ORANGE!!
:yahoo: :yahoo: