Embarrassment at LV?

Have you ever been embarrassed at LV?

• Yes

• No, but I've been embarrassed for others (SA's, other customers, etc.)

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
Have you ever embarrassed at LV (by anyone, yourself included :rolleyes: )? My most mortifying experience was last November with my mom:

M: I really like those new leopard bags you have out
SA:Oh, we don't have one at this store but we can have one transferred if you'd like.
M: For four grand? ha, at that price I'll just get a FAKE.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: oh, and how she thought it was hilarious :cursing:

Has anything like this happened to you?

When I got my first LV, but debit card didn't work so I ended up paying with cash, my credit card, my aunt's credit card, and my uncle's credit card! :cursing:

I'm sure it looked like I couldn't pay for my bag!

I have lots of exprirences with rude SAs b/c i'm so young (18) but when I buy the bags, they shut up. But they treat me like a dieseased animal unitl they realize i'm actually gonna buy some stuff. Gucci is the worst!

My older daughter (she's two) HATES it in there...She has a fit every time we go in & my husband has to take her out...He thinks that I trained her to do it on purpose.

well not really, but the first time I went I didn't know how to pronounce "Damier" (I sounded it like its spelled). Well I asked for a Damier Key Holder and the SA looks at me like she doesn't know what I'm talking about. I showed her the patern and sehe says "Oh... you mean Dah-mee-a" and says it really slow like I'm stupid!!! I DIDNT KNOW!!! :cursing:

I was in Saks Fifth Avenue in Manhattan when I asked to see the new Papillon 19. The SA looked at me and said, "Um, that style only comes in 26 or 30." Now, I knew the 19 was very new, but I also knew that it existed because I saw it on eLux. I said, "No, there is a new smaller style, and I would like to see it." She continued to insist that there was no such thing, but I myself was getting annoyed with her resistance towards a customer and said, "No. It does NOT. Can you please just look in the drawer for me?" She proceeded to sigh, turn around, and search the drawer. I smiled when she turned around with the exact bag I was looking for, knowing that I had known the line better than she. She opened the dust bag without a word. Although she was probably embarrassed she was wrong, I thought I atleast deserved some sort of apology or a "My mistake..." --- but I was embarassed for her because at the time, I was only 18 and didn't even have any Vuitton yet, and here I knew the line better than she!