Sorry...one more stephen question...~see PIC~

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Ok, I borrowed this pic from a fellow tPF'er....is the stephen this slouchy?

If so I don't think I want it, maybe I am fickle (;) veronika)

attachment.php

It has very soft canvas so it is not stiff like some other bags.

I have one but have not carried it out so I cannot testify as to how slouchy it is......not to mention i hate saggy bags.

But it does have some reinforcements on the bottom to help.

I probably didnt help that much....sorry. When I get home tonight I can take a pic of the bottom of the bag for you to see if you need it

I love it & tried it on during the Houston meet. I don't think it's slouchy, but it may have been stuffed. I would have it now if I didn't have the Adele because it has the same chain strap. You should get it before it's gone.

^^^Do you like it? Why haven't you carried it yet?

I don't like slouchy bags either...that's why I am worried. Thanks so much!

I love it. Its really a beautiful bag. I have not carried it yet because I own way too many bags and have not got around to that one yet.

Oh my gawd did I just admit to having way too many bags?:Push: :sweatdrop:

I plead the fifth.

I haven't used mine outside either, for the same reason above ^^ *I will not say it... lol*

But I put some stuff in it and carried it around the house... it doesn't stay it's shape.. you know like speedies. You'll have to put something hard on the bottom to keep the shape. Hope that makes sense =)

I just got one yesterday from Eluxury and have been playing with it debating whether or not to keep it. The canvas is super soft, mushy. When I took the stuffing out of it the front center caves in, but unlike the speedy, the bottom does not sag. I hope that makes sense. :smile: