Ways to use a Vision agenda

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
Can you ladies share with me what other ways do you utilize your Vision agenda besides using it as an agenda?

I don't have a habit of taking notes on an agenda (I prefer keying things into my phone) so the ONLY use I get out of it is using it as a checkbook. However, it seems a bit under-utilized if I'm just using it as a checkbook, right? What else can you do with it?

Kou, I have the Vision Zip. I use it as a less bulky daytimer for travel (when I'm at home I use my big, ugly daytimer). It has a duplicate address book and calendar, which are the things I really need when on the road. Since it zips, I keep less-needed credit cards, frequent flyer cards and business cards in it, too.

Instead of the big address book, I have the little folding one plus a notebook of blank pages in which I have reference info, such as the locations, phone numbers and parking locations for different H boutiques! It's a great size, I like it a lot.

Kou, I have the Vision Zip. I use it as a less bulky daytimer for travel (when I'm at home I use my big, ugly daytimer). It has a duplicate address book and calendar, which are the things I really need when on the road. Since it zips, I keep less-needed credit cards, frequent flyer cards and business cards in it, too.

Instead of the big address book, I have the little folding one plus a notebook of blank pages in which I have reference info, such as the locations, phone numbers and parking locations for different H boutiques! It's a great size, I like it a lot.

The problem with me is that I don't like to put notes in the address books and notebook. I prefer keeping the information on my cellphone so I can't really use the Vision Agenda for that purpose. I'm thinking of using it as a checkbook but other than that, I can't think of anything else... I know it will make a good passport holder but i'd be lucky if I even travel abroad once a year ...

Yes, if you're cell-based, then there may not be a great need for an agenda. I'm paper-based, so I needed something small for travel. Do you have one, or are you just thinking of getting one?

Yes, if you're cell-based, then there may not be a great need for an agenda. I'm paper-based, so I needed something small for travel. Do you have one, or are you just thinking of getting one?

I'm thinking of getting one ... uh scratch that, I got one but am thinking of returning it ... I mean, I CAN use it as a checkbook since I still write checks, but other than that ... can't think of anything to do with it. It's frustrating because the only H thing I can really use regularly is the bag ...

I'm cellbased too but I find that the day the batteries of your cell die, the little pull out addy book is a godsend :-p

[FONT=&quot]I am thinking of getting one that would hold a notebook on one side and my checkbook on the other side. Any suggestions about size and leather? It would rub up against my keys.[/FONT]

I have one in aqua chevre that I love - and I use it as a wallet. It holds my checkbook, money, cards and on occasion, my Blackberry. It's the perfect size to hold the Blackberry out of the holster. And, I agree with Perja, it does help to have an "old-fashioned" back up address book in hard copy. I use the small H insert for that.

THANKS FUNNYREDHEAD!!!

I have been on the lookout for a non-fugly holder for my Blackberry. Every girl in Wash DC has one and they are SO overdone I wanted a little hideaway...

Thank you!!! :yahoo: Happy!!

You're welcome! Not to hijack Kou's thread or anything (b/c it really is on topic...), but I'll find a picture that I took of my Blackberry resting nicely in my Vision....

attachment.php

And it zips neatly over it without too much "bulge"