Bianca owners

Caisah

LVoe is in the air..
O.G.
Oct 25, 2007
Hi everybody!
I am new to Botkier and have absolutely fallen in love with the Bianca bag! I love how it combines classic elegance, with bad*ss cuteness:graucho:!
My question is if anyone could possibly tell me of their experiences with the bag and maybe share some pics?
TIA and have a fabulous day!

Here's my large cherry Bianca that's 3 years old and I love it!

DSCN1493.jpg

I have a large black Bianca and it is so gorgeous. It is so soft and pillowy and is rock and roll yet effortless. I recommend it for sure! Here are some of the pics that pushed me to get my Bianca :smile:
if52bs.jpg

qs5id3.jpg

154vecw.jpg

2vds7zp.jpg

I actually have two, both mediums in black and that same cherry red.

It's reasonably lightweight for a leather bag (my lightest of my Botkiers) and looks great on the arm and shoulder. Love it!!

I have a medium black Bianca that is about 3 years old. The leather is soft and beautiful and I love it that I can carry it as a satchel or tuck it under my shoulder. I used it almost exclusively for the first year I had it, and it still looks like new. It is fairly lightweight and easy to carry. Three years later I'm still loving it!

wow, i had one i was going to sell, but then i carried it to work a few days and now you couldn't pry it from my cold dead hands :smile:

there are some used ones on ebay that look pretty good. i got mine from my beaus mom, she said i could sell it but when i followed some auctions, they weren't going for much so i kept it. now i love it!

I just ordered a medium black Bianca too! I absolutely cannot wait to get it, especially after reading this thread.

I ordered from 6pm.com for $238. This is the first time I've ordered from them, but other posters on TPF have given it good marks. I figure if the bag is not completely perfect I can just send it back.

Love the Bianca. Have it in red.

But does anyone have any thoughts on the Ava Hobo v the Sasha Duffle? I'm really stuck between them.

I think they both look amazing. But I've been told that the Ava Hobo is a bit flimsy + cheap looking in reality, and that the large Sasha Duffle would like luggage, even if i wore it as a hobo.

Ah, decisions.