Any Neiman Marcus still have the coco cabas in khaki?

Nope, I was there today and the SA called and checked online for me.

BUT while I was there a girl returned her black patent vinyl tote, the threads are ripping on the seam on the bottom. The SA took the return and said approximately 1/3 of what they had has been returned for the same reason. Well it is plastic after all, so I guess it can only with stand so much weight.

Thanks to Nanaz seeing this thread I got the Khaki Coco Cabas from Lisa! She's shipping it in the morning...you never saw anyone run so fast for a credit card in your life...ha.

Thanks to my friend Nanaz and Jag!

PD Regarding my post above, it was ONLY about the VINYL Cabas.

Good for you Donna! Nanaz was looking out for you, that's great.

Lisa is the best! What a trooper she is... she doesn't quit even with being under the weather. :biguns:

Thanks to Nanaz seeing this thread I got the Khaki Coco Cabas from Lisa! She's shipping it in the morning...you never saw anyone run so fast for a credit card in your life...ha.

Thanks to my friend Nanaz and Jag!

PD Regarding my post above, it was ONLY about the VINYL Cabas.

donna...
congrats... we will be khaki cabas twins...

Good for you Donna! Nanaz was looking out for you, that's great.

Lisa is the best! What a trooper she is... she doesn't quit even with being under the weather. :biguns:

Nanaz and I keep each other semi-sane with our bag addictions. We talk on the phone a few times a day. She has become a wonderful friend and I treasure her!:heart:

And poor Lisa sounded sooo sick, I felt so bad calling her, but she was an absolute doll!

^^I see you snuck one in before the ban. You'll love it! It's the perfect size bag. I was lucky enough, thanks to a pfer, to get a teal that i absolutely love.