VDay for long distance relationships... unique florist?

EmilyK

Somewhat in control
Jan 7, 2007
Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I aren't able to be together this coming V-Day, and I wanted to send him something special. He'd appreciate flowers, but looking at all the normal online florists who deliver... nothing is catching my eye. I want a really unique arrangement... anyone know of any good avant garde type florists who deliver? Or a similar company that does gift basket type things?

thanks!

Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I aren't able to be together this coming V-Day, and I wanted to send him something special. He'd appreciate flowers, but looking at all the normal online florists who deliver... nothing is catching my eye. I want a really unique arrangement... anyone know of any good avant garde type florists who deliver? Or a similar company that does gift basket type things?

thanks!

if he has a sweet tooth, check out Mrs. Beasley's: dot com never tasted so sweet!

people kill for their lemon cake!

Might want to look into and call local florists where he lives. A lot of the places that the online flower sites have contracts with local florists for those more generic arrangements anyway, so maybe if you find a local florist and go to their website and call them they can put together something closer to waht you're looking for.

Maybe call a local florist and have the arrange something that you specify. That's what I do. I just go to the florist, pick out my own flowers and have them arranged. In fact, I just did that yesterday. Damn I'm a good bf! ;)

Aside from that. Maybe HarryAndDavid.com

(oh, and don't forget to email him some 'fun' pics...if you know what I mean)

I used to send lollipops arrangements from a place called The Lollipop Tree, they must have been a franchise because they were in different states. I did them for all occassions and they would really decorate them as fancy as you would like--you can add extras like baby's breath, ribbons, ect.... Very unique and everyone always loved them.

Maybe call a local florist and have the arrange something that you specify. That's what I do. I just go to the florist, pick out my own flowers and have them arranged. In fact, I just did that yesterday. Damn I'm a good bf! ;)

Aside from that. Maybe HarryAndDavid.com

(oh, and don't forget to email him some 'fun' pics...if you know what I mean)

:graucho:

I'd try the local florist too!

This one is perfect fit for you:

No Matter the Miles:

L_Balloon.jpg