can somebody report this?

That is the online receipt you get when you buy online. Chanel is never sold online so I don't even know how that can be. I know NM sold that vinyl Cabas in their catalog through phone order, but they give you their shipping receipt.

You cannot order Chanel from NM online like everyone has said. The NM receipt doesnt look right to me either. I even sent a Chanel request through their personal shopper the other day and they told me to call the Dallas store b/c they do not sell this online!

As posted above, the only way to order Chanel online through Neiman Marcus is by placing a catalog order.
Exactly. I have a diamond stitch tote that I ordered right online last month through the catalog quick order, but in order to do this you must have all the catalog info. I would be happy to post the receipt for anyone who questions this.

How about dimensions? Is it correct? I thought the large one is 23 inches across..am I wrong? If I'm wrong..can anybody tell me dimensions on large vinyl and xtra large vinyl shopper? Thanks!