Bride has massive wig out over hair

I saw it and also noticed that the ladies discussing it were mixed about whether it was real or a put-on-I sort of thought it was real, but maybe thats because I watched a season of Bridezilla! I have left salons in a rage, and several times I have held the scissors in one hand and my hair in the other, so I guess it's possible-personally I'm glad I won't have that clip following me for the rest of my days!

When does she start talking in her demonic voice?
And the chorus of people singing in Latin backwards?
And her head start spinning?

"Why did you let me cut my hair!?!?!"

Um . . . because you're going crazy and holding a sharp and pointy object . . . .

I saw it and also noticed that the ladies discussing it were mixed about whether it was real or a put-on-I sort of thought it was real, but maybe thats because I watched a season of Bridezilla! I have left salons in a rage, and several times I have held the scissors in one hand and my hair in the other, so I guess it's possible-personally I'm glad I won't have that clip following me for the rest of my days!

Yeah, the Today Show prefaced it by saying they weren't sure if it was real or not.

If it's fake, they did a darn good job acting, but if it's real-boy do I feel bad for the groom! He's going to be in for a loooooong marriage!:Push:

And this just goes to show you that you're not supposed to try a new hairstyle on the day of a big event.

You're supposed to do it at least two weeks in advance. (That way, if it sucks, you still have time to fix it and try something different.)