desperately seeking black patent flap

naid

Jul 7, 2006
did I wait too long? Is it going up in price? anyone know of any medium or jumbo flaps in black patent? I'm so jealous of those of you who have posted your new purchases!!!

I am not sure, but asking around it (and reading here) seems like the price increases are not as much on patent - more on classic caviar and lambskin which may be going up as much as $400 (or more?) depending on size. If you are serious, call around tomorrow because it is the last day before the price hike.

A SA in Chanel NM at Short Hill told me that patent leather bags are not included in the price increase. I was there today for Chanel trunk show and intended to buy a patent classical flap bag before Feb. 1. Since they are not included in the price increase I decided not to get one. However, you might want to check with your SA. (She can be wrong but I doubt it.)

I saw a Jumbo Black Patent at the Neimans' in Charlotte, NC last weekend. I can't remember what kind of hardware it had though.

:wtf: That's on my wishlist (Jumbo patent w/ silver h/w)! Anyone know the price? I'm thinking it's $1795 or $1895? But I wonder if the Patent flaps were hit w/ a price increase too....:s

if you still want, try bergdorfgoodman. not sure it's about a week ago they had 3 more. :smile:

Thanks, Kay! I wanted one of these so badly, and went to Bergies yesterday and got one! :yahoo: She is GORGEOUS! There is one left, girls- go get it!! Also, the SA said ALL Classics are increasing in price- including the patent. But, they still have it at $1895- so, go.... GO!