NARS Lovers Thread: Post questions/Chit Chat, Purchase and Codes...

^^It's good to hear that you like the Bento Box. I have not heard any reviews from those who used it. Only those who have bought it.

It is so pretty that I had a real difficulty being talked into using it. A dear tPF friend finally pointed out that it was ridiculous to have it to only look at, not use, so I finally jumped in. I love everything about it-color, texture, presentation. I can't touch it up during the day, which is my only complaint. It's not the kind of thing I can toss in my purse and forget about until I want it, you know? Otherwise I really like it.

Another NARS lover here, but it took a couple of tries! Orgasm blush doesn't work for me.

My collection:
Brumes e/s duo
Tzarine e/s duo
Rajasthan e/s duo
Kuala Lumpur e/s duo
Silk Road e/s duo
Key Largo e/s duo
Smudgeproof e/s base
Sin blush
Oasis blush
Supervixen l/g
Oasis l/g
Petit Monstre l/s
Yachiyo blush brush

Wishlist:
A face palette

I bought the NARS laguna/orgasm duo but before I even touch it can anyone who has tan skin tell me if these colors work for them I am a MAC NW 35 or a MUFE 153 if that helps and would rather return without trying it if it isn't going to work from the get-go. I have a feeling it may be to light for me and I was dragged into the orgasm frenzy w/o knowing if it is even going to work.

It is so pretty that I had a real difficulty being talked into using it. A dear tPF friend finally pointed out that it was ridiculous to have it to only look at, not use, so I finally jumped in. I love everything about it-color, texture, presentation. I can't touch it up during the day, which is my only complaint. It's not the kind of thing I can toss in my purse and forget about until I want it, you know? Otherwise I really like it.

Thats great. Maybe if you have some time to waste one day you can take a pic for us.
It would be nice to have some reference photos as this thread grows:graucho:

SO GLAD TO SEE ALL THE NARS LOVERS POSTING:yahoo:

Iluvbags- Thank you for taking the time to start this thread! I got my first NARS purchase- the NARS Torrid! I am loving it so far

My pleasure!! NARS blushes are the greatest. I like them better than any brand that I've tried because of their pigmentation. I own more MAC blushes than NARS only because NARS does not come out with new colors every 10 seconds like MAC. LOL.

But NARS wins hands down.

Another NARS lover here, but it took a couple of tries! Orgasm blush doesn't work for me.

My collection:
Brumes e/s duo
Tzarine e/s duo
Rajasthan e/s duo
Kuala Lumpur e/s duo
Silk Road e/s duo
Key Largo e/s duo
Smudgeproof e/s base
Sin blush
Oasis blush
Supervixen l/g
Oasis l/g
Petit Monstre l/s
Yachiyo blush brush

Wishlist:
A face palette

Orgasm blush does not work for me either. I recevied a sample of the cream Orgasm version. I forgot the name. We'll see how that pans out

Great collection by the way. I'm scared to post mine....too much. I'm in denial. LOL

Orgasm blush does not work for me either. I recevied a sample of the cream Orgasm version. I forgot the name. We'll see how that pans out

Great collection by the way. I'm scared to post mine....too much. I'm in denial. LOL

I was a bit surprised to see my list as well! I really love the e/s duos but, again, not all work for me.

I had a sample of the Orgasm Illuminator too but I gave it to a friend of mine. Let me know what you think!

I also have a sample of Laguna. I'm NC30 and while it does show up on me, I don't see the big deal about it.

Someone told me before once I buy one blush from NARS it wouldn't be my last. I didn't believe her at first but she was correct. In late 2009, I bought blush for the first time. It was Orgasm. I wasn't crazy about it though after awhile -- too much glitter for me. I thought I would be done w/NARS but instead I bought some more, all within the past few months...

I have -

Penny Lane
Sin
Sex Appeal

Lipgloss -
Chihuahua
Female Trouble

I'm thinking about getting Albatross next but a little worried about the color....?

I Love NARS!!! I used to be a MACahollic, but I've never had the need to purchase on a continuos basis like I do w/NARS.

My collection so far:
Brushes:
Yachiyo blush (favorite blush brush)
Eye shade
Eye contour small
Wide (Hoof shaped) contour

Blushes:
Taos
Mata Hari
Taj Mahal
Exhibit A
Albatross

Eye Shadows:
Blade runner duo
Caravaggio duo
Persepolis duo
Isolde duo
Mediteranee duo
Rated R duo
9947 e/s compact
Goldfinger e/s single

Foundation-- Sheer Matte (New Guinea)

I still want Sheer Glow (New Guinea) and waiting for NARS to debut a stunning purple colored blush.

I just bought Hungry Hearts blush combo. The reviews are not that good, but it's such a pretty highlighter set. It looks wonderful over regular Nars blush. Does anyone else have Hungry Hearts?