Going Crazy!!! Need Everyone's Help ASAP!!

Skinny

O.G.
Oct 29, 2006
I can't make up my mind on which purse I want!! It is between the White Baby Coco Cabas and the White Jumbo Cavair Classic Flap!!! If I get the flap I need to order it tonight b/c of the price increase. But if I get the cabas I'm going to wait until March to get it! What would you do and why?? I love them both!!!

It looks totally great on you :nuts: . You make the bag much more attractive!

*** I like Cabas more than classic flap. ***

I know! it looks amazing on her! Her and I are about the same size and I think the bag would look good on me too!! kittenslingerie you gave the cabas an extra point lol and making this decision even harder!:crybaby:

I know! it looks amazing on her! Her and I are about the same size and I think the bag would look good on me too!! kittenslingerie you gave the cabas an extra point lol and making this decision even harder!:crybaby:

I think Cabas is a big Hit recently but Classic Flap will be forever. Anyway, I don't care about the classic point. I love trendy style. I also own a baby cabas in white and then I think of buying a flap (later) :Push:

I was having the same decision a couple of weeks ago. I was trying to decide between black Baby Cabas...or Red Caviar flap. I ended up deciding to waitlist for the red caviar flap because I always wanted a red flap! Anyhow, I'm going to say white Jumbo caviar flap, just because I LOVE it in white.