HELP About to buy bag from shoptwig.com, are they definitely real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you are between the two I, personally, would select the Stam because it is a very nice looking model. However, in my area, so many people have the Stam (both real and knock-offs) that its ridiculous. I don't think a day goes by that I don't see either or on the street somewhere. The Banana Hobo, however, I rarely see out for some reason. I've seen it here and there and its a very nice shape but it doesn't get around as much as the Stam. Probably because the Stam is the "it" bag and the Banana is not. The Quilted Classic Ingrid is quite nice too, what do you think of that?

It's just the banana and the Stam are the ones on there, I have a Chloe Paddy and Balenciaga and some other bags I just wanted a simple black bag that would be really versatile, how can you tell fake Marc Jacobs? I have no idea about this brand! To be honest I didn't really want to spend the extra on the stam but will of people don't like the hobo! How big on is the hobo I have never seen it in real life, does it sit well on the shoulder? Why is itcheaper than the Stam? Sorry so many questions!:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.