Cozy Purse

L_Rod

~ Adore Azur ~
Aug 22, 2006
Hey guys,

I'm interested in buying a black MC Cozy Purse. Do you think it's practical for credit cards & store cards? I like to store all my cc's, store cards & id's together so I have about 20 cards. Do you think its too small? If so can you recommend something else in that price range?

Also, anybody have pics of the inside of this purse.

Thanks...

Poche Toilette 15 is nice to hold cc's, receipts, etc (and even a Palm PDA).

Yes I think I saw the pics on another thread. I love it for that reason but I'm not looking for mono. I haven't bought a mono bag yet but when I do I'm sure I will look into Poche Toilette 15. Thanks!

Hi L_Rod! I'm thinking of getting the Cozy purse too!

LVixen posted some pretty helpful pics at my thread below!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/ludlow-vs-cozy-need-your-guidance-84875.html

Thanks for the info LVixen posted some great pics. I was wondering if I could shove most of the cards in the part where she keeps her money & it's not only credit cards...I need it for my ID, PBA cards & store (discount) cards.

:confused1: I guess I'll call the store in the city to see if they have it so I can check it out in person.

I like the black MC b/c I want to buy a black speedy 25.:love: I like the fact that the cozy purse doesnt have any vachetta showing.