LA/OC tPF Meet on Saturday, October 6, 2007

Luv Classics

Life is good...
O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Hello everyone! A few members expressed interest in getting together in the L.A. area. Impsola and I would like to facilitate this meet, let us know your schedules... We can shop and either have lunch or dinner at the famous Ivy restaurant perhaps?...:graucho:

Girl count me in! If you guys have an idea, or want to give us an idea about which dates would be better please pm me, or Luv Classics! yes, hopefully it can be a weekend!

I don't know when you were planning on this meet, but I'll be in that area the first weekend in March and would love to meet up with you guys! :yes: We're taking the girls to Disneyland! :yahoo:

Girl count me in! If you guys have an idea, or want to give us an idea about which dates would be better please pm me, or Luv Classics! yes, hopefully it can be a weekend!

Ooohh...I would've wanted to go but I'm in NYC! :sad: I've never even been west-coast (never farther than west than Atlantic City, lol)

^^ I know if we had met up, you & I would've had the funniest time! I wish all PF-ers lived in the SAME city! (pref. NYC :winkiss:)

Ooohh...I would've wanted to go but I'm in NYC! :sad: I've never even been west-coast (never farther than west than Atlantic City, lol)

^^ I know if we had met up, you & I would've had the funniest time! I wish all PF-ers lived in the SAME city! (pref. NYC :winkiss:)

If I had my choice in the matter, I would be living in NYC as well. Most of my family live out there.....Everywhere, from NJ to Long Island, to Manhattan and Queens!

I would love to meet you! Yes, we would have definetly have an awesome time! lol! Hey I am goin to NYC over the summer, so we can meet up then! I will influence you to buy, buy, and buy some more!