Lizard Bearns/smaller items

I have a lizard GM agenda which is almost 1 year old! It's holding up pretty well considering it has had a lot of action inside my bag. At first, I was worried that the scales might fall off and I was always looking at them and checking if everything is alright. Now, I don't mind anymore since it's perfectly fine.

toonie, the ones I saw at the store feel and look pretty flat to me. My SAs all said that Hermes lizards shouldn't any flaking problems.

what I want to know is if they would make lizard Bearn with ruthenium hardware.

Thanks Kou, That has been a main concern of mine,You have eased my fears greatly.I receintly was in a elevator with a lady who was carrying a black, small lizard plume elan. It was so gorgeous.She really made me notice the lizard skins from Hermes:love:

Thanks Kou, That has been a main concern of mine,You have eased my fears greatly.I receintly was in a elevator with a lady who was carrying a black, small lizard plume elan. It was so gorgeous.She really made me notice the lizard skins from Hermes:love:

I think I'm going to see if my SA can hunt down a lizard Bearn or something for me ... that little reptile is really growing on me. My local store has a fuchsia lizard agenda, it's so cute! Too bad I have no use for agendas ...

I've seen a fuchsia lizard mini Plume Elan when I was in Singapore, it was so cute! The black lizard one must've looked very chic and elegant!

:sad: No lizard? What a bummer.Here in California you can't get certain snake skins.

Yeah, it's because of some regulations with Dept of Fish & Wildlife. I thought it's kind of silly in that while you can't get certain snake skins in California, it's perfectly ok for you to go out of state to get the said snakeskin and then carry it back to California. I mean, what's the point then, right?