Monogram Empreinte Collection

PurseDoggie - the tote looks amazing & seems practical however I could never see myself wearing it crossbody or even on my shoulder with the long strap & to be honest the bag just doesn't sit right cross body unless you have it filled right up (I never would). Which to me just made it a hand held bag! The straps would fit over my shoulders but the bag comes right up under your arm & it sticks out so far from front to back when worn like this. Hope this helps! But honestly I think it's a stunning bag but just not for me!

PurseDoggie - the tote looks amazing & seems practical however I could never see myself wearing it crossbody or even on my shoulder with the long strap & to be honest the bag just doesn't sit right cross body unless you have it filled right up (I never would). Which to me just made it a hand held bag! The straps would fit over my shoulders but the bag comes right up under your arm & it sticks out so far from front to back when worn like this. Hope this helps! But honestly I think it's a stunning bag but just not for me!
Ahh I see!! He did send me a photo of the infini. I told him orage would look much nicer and I won't settle Lol. Thank you for telling me all that. It really makes a lot of sense. :smile:

Could you describe which part wasn't quite as expected? so far I have only seen the GM but in Ombre. I am hoping I will like the Orage.

Oh, sorry I have not seen the tote IRL yet. From the pics I have seen it just wasnt the shape/size I was hoping it would be. Maybe I am wrong and will change my mind when I see it.

I am still craving something in red from this line so I am still keeping my fingers crossed.

I own about 10 white/cream bags...Balenciaga, Prada, Chanel, LV Epi, and just received the cream Artsy...Never had a problem with any of them. Everyone thinks Im crazy for carrying white bags, but I love them. (I don't baby them, but I don't sit them on floors either. Wouldn't do that with any other color either.

I am loving this Cream/Nacre Artsy ! Will post pics soon!

Tell me which white bag do you have that holds up the best?

I own about 10 white/cream bags...Balenciaga, Prada, Chanel, LV Epi, and just received the cream Artsy...Never had a problem with any of them. Everyone thinks Im crazy for carrying white bags, but I love them. (I don't baby them, but I don't sit them on floors either. Wouldn't do that with any other color either.

I am loving this Cream/Nacre Artsy ! Will post pics soon!

I love white bags too!! In your opinion, which white bag do you have holds up the best? What kind of leather does it have? I would LOVE to know! ;) thanks!

I got the Orage Artsy! I am so happy! I could not get the color in person. So I took it in all different lighting to show how different the shades are. Woot! Enjoy the pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

With Flash

Attachments

• IMG_82091.jpg
    IMG_82091.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,795
  • IMG_82111.jpg
    IMG_82111.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,779