Do you use your Bolide strap?

2muchlux

2muchlux
Sep 10, 2006
I know this information is probably within the "Ode to the Bolide" but it has become several pages and entries long... Or maybe even somewhere else - so I apologize.

Do you use your strap? How often do you carry the Bolide on your shoulder? If not at all would you still leave the strap on?

Yes, I do....usually, it stays attached to the Bolide ( same with my Kellys ) and is there if I need it. As for how often Bolide and Kelly go on the shoulder, everytime I have a area to transverse....say, if I get out of my car and walk to a store....the Kelly or Bolide goes up on my shoulder. If I'm inside the store, shopping, the bags are on my shoulder.

I like to be hands free as often as possible but do, on occasion, carry the bags by the handles.

I definitely use the strap--I have a toddler so the strap comes in handy, and it's one of my favorite features about the Bolide--it looks great carried by the hand or the shoulder strap. I love having both options and leave the strap on like Isus.

I use it all the time. It's an extremely handy feature and I haven't had an occasion to take it off yet. However, I would definitely take it off for a more formal occasion than walking around in town.

i like the strap... but only when i see it on other women. i don't know, i'm just not a strap kind of person, even though i do have toddlers! but i do keep my straps in the bag if by some small chance i do decide to use them.

I keep mine on and like the hands free option. I also think the strap and the metallic sparkle from the clips gives it a little more interest since the Bolide is fairly plain. But I probably use the handles most of the time.

I know this information is probably within the "Ode to the Bolide" but it has become several pages and entries long... Or maybe even somewhere else - so I apologize.

Do you use your strap? How often do you carry the Bolide on your shoulder? If not at all would you still leave the strap on?

nope, this hasn't been discussed much yet. helpful information to be sure. seems it's a matter of personal preference and/or lifestyle.
what size are you considering? loads of pics in that bolide thread. :graucho:

nope, this hasn't been discussed much yet. helpful information to be sure. seems it's a matter of personal preference and/or lifestyle.
what size are you considering? loads of pics in that bolide thread. :graucho:

31 - Black Togo with Pallidium. Hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday (gotta make that hike deadline). They are transferring from another store.