Pics of Naturel vs White? Please!

SpecialK

O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
So holts has very little colour selection right now. I'm dying to see naturel in real life but they have none!

Does anyone have a BBag in naturel and white? If so would you be se kind as to post a side by side pic of the two? I'd like to get a Bried in naturel but I'm trying to figure out is it white with grey undertones? yellow undertones? beige? etc. So if someone would be so kind to post a pic of naturel and white it would be much appreciated!

Thanks
K.

Here is natural, white and greige. I had to include greige because those were the only ones that I already had. Hope this helps. :smile:

Attachments

• pic000v2.jpg
    pic000v2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 183
  • pic013v2.jpg
    pic013v2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 159
  • pic014v2.jpg
    pic014v2.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 145
So holts has very little colour selection right now. I'm dying to see naturel in real life but they have none!

Does anyone have a BBag in naturel and white? If so would you be se kind as to post a side by side pic of the two? I'd like to get a Bried in naturel but I'm trying to figure out is it white with grey undertones? yellow undertones? beige? etc. So if someone would be so kind to post a pic of naturel and white it would be much appreciated!

Thanks
K.

SpecialK, here's my newest addition, my Natural GH Part-time...

Attachments

• NatGHPart-time.JPG
    NatGHPart-time.JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 116
  • NatPT1.jpg
    NatPT1.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 89
  • NatPT2.jpg
    NatPT2.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 76
I'm liking how beigey the natural seems to be. I would kill for a matelasse in natural.

Oh yeah - and thanks so much for those pics! Seeing the white, griege, and natural side by side like that is really helpful.

Oooh. Pretty shades you have there, powder!

larnette, I just :heart: ya Naturel GH Part Time! I don't know what it is about the Naturel that makes it look SO fab with GH!

naturel.jpg

thebrief.jpg

Here is natural, white and greige. I had to include greige because those were the only ones that I already had. Hope this helps. :smile:

The pictures are a great help!
I am totally new to Bbag.
Therefore, very confused with the similar shades! :confused1:

Is the top or the bottom NATUREL?

I am planning to get a City...w/o the GH!