Help Me Choose A Weekend Bag! Plus Men's F/W 07 Video!!!

Help Me Choose A Weekend Bag Package!!!

• Tobago Carryall & Epi Mandarin Keepal 45

• Tobago Carryall & Damier Geant Archer

• Epi Mandarin Keepal 45 & Damier Geant Archer

• Monogram Canvas Coteville 40

Results are only viewable after voting.

latinmalemodel

Je Aime Vuitton
O.G.
Nov 15, 2006
hey guys im curentlly Sofa Queen Baned but I will Get lose pretty soon so I need you'r help to help me choose a week end bag im so tired of choosing myself so you'r help is greatlly apreciated:yes: you can tell me if you like package 1,2,3 etc also if you have the products give me some tips:yes: and to thank you here's a video of the fall winter 2007 mens runway show i had to convert it and upload it and it took me a wille:hysteric: but I did it all for you guys thanx and enjoy:flowers:
Tobago Carryall & Epi Mandarin Keepal 45
52656674pd6.jpg

Tobago Carryall & Damier Geant Archer
90272632us9.jpg

Epi Mandarin Keepal 45 & Damier Geant Archer
34739594yl0.jpg

Monogram Canvas Coteville 40
47508580wc5.jpg

Louis Vuitton F/W 2007 here's the linkYouTube - Louis Vuitton Men's F/W 2007

My vote is for #2 - I like the subdued combination. Seem to go together nicely to me. And I love the Tobago Carryall. Can't go wrong with that. Any special plans??

Lisa

Tobago Carryall & Damier Geant Archer
90272632us9.jpg

4 is a luggage pice it holds just enough for a weekend...

So it is not a briefcase? If it is not, and it is a luggage then I'm torn between #2 and #4. :confused1:

I like the idea of getting to pieces at once but #4 is simply way too gorgeous. I'm going to have to go with number #4 even though I also love the Tobago carryall. Mmmh How about getting the luggage and the carryall?:yes: :P

everyone seems to love tobago, I want the Brown shoe bag but SA said there's no more available on US. or Canada:crybaby:
they only have the black one and me don't like...

I love the Tobago. It seems to be a very practical bag. Even more practical than the luggage but the luggage is just too freakin' awesome too. I guess it depends on your personality and what you like more. I really love the shoebag too... Did you try calling 1-866-vuitton to to double check? Sometimes SA's are not 100% well inform. :yes: