Hermes in Vancouver, B.C.

yvr store is great...I was just there with Yorelica yesterday. We had a great time and everyone was so helpful. I love Vancouver...it's my hometown.

oh japster...yes michael is superb because hes the store manager! so he won't be back till...another week or so I think?

Anyhow...everyone there is super nice, no rude SA at all, so essentially anyone will be a pleasure to work with I think!

Also, off topic: for those who live in/know the city well, I am looking for a place where I can buy JADE JEWELRY in the city. I know the area where the East Indian shops are but not for the Asian community ie; Chinatown. Can you recommend a place? I lost my zodiac dragon pendant and would like to replace it.

Also, off topic: for those who live in/know the city well, I am looking for a place where I can buy JADE JEWELRY in the city. I know the area where the East Indian shops are but not for the Asian community ie; Chinatown. Can you recommend a place? I lost my zodiac dragon pendant and would like to replace it.

What about in Richmond ~ Aberdeen Centre or Parker Place (those Chinese malls)?

if you want to get cheap jade... I would recommend trying Chinatown chinese jewelers or maybe even Crystal Mall... I personally find richmond jewelers mark up their prices too much and too many lies inbetween...

the H store in Vancouver can only check/share info with other H others in Canada (meaning TO and I think theres one more?)from what I know...HTH

PinkSuadeSoho,
Shannon is working at Hermes now?!! *******Yes, she called me to tell me she was hopping on board with Hermes and wanted to keep me in the loop. This was last summer. I need to get over there for a visit, wanna join us?*******
Whoa! She was my best LV SA...soo sweet and kind.
She even gave me a little lesson on Palladium hardware, since she had a major in Chemistry. ******She really is so out of the ordinary nice!*******

Roo,
I would definitely recommand Shannon if she's available.
But if u r looking for a SA that knows pretty much everything around the store, I would suggest Michael, the store manager.
He also knows almost everything that's not even available in the store.
So if u r looking for anything in particular and/or u might have a hard time describing it, Michael will find it for you.
BTW, his surname is Michiel.
I gotta let u know this as well, cuz there r 2 Michael's in the store.

I hope you have a great time staying in van;)
********I agree with all of the above************

the H store in Vancouver can only check/share info with other H others in Canada (meaning TO and I think theres one more?)from what I know...HTH

Aha, that explains something for me, then. There's a scarf I really REALLY want (the Vol amoreux des azures, in red) but an SA at the Vancouver store told me today that Canada didn't get any in that colour. I asked if it could be ordered from the States or somewhere and she said I could try phoning the 1-800 number, but she didn't sound too hopeful. I wasn't sure if she was giving me the brush-off (this was on the phone) or if there really isn't anything they can do. She was very friendly, though, and tried to be as helpful as she could with some other questions I had. What do Canadians do if they REALLY want something but the stores here can't get it?

if you want to get cheap jade... I would recommend trying Chinatown chinese jewelers or maybe even Crystal Mall... I personally find richmond jewelers mark up their prices too much and too many lies inbetween...

Yorelica,

Where, exactly is Chinatown in Van? Sorry to sound so clueless... I will be staying near Robson.