Another Sunglasses thread!

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
So are big sunglasses still in? (okay not that I really care, but I do like to look a bit "with it.") LOL I have the Kendalls (see avatar) but I am really digging the Mimis which are even bigger.

S468_d2.jpg

The Eva's are really cool too, the edge frames have a very subtle etched signature print in them.

S465_d2.jpg

My current sunglasses other than the Kendalls are similiar to the Mimis in size, from Paul Frank.

I have the Patricia's in tortoise because my outlet got 3 pairs before I stopped working there and I snapped one up! They're the perfect shape for my face and I love them. I want the black!! Wah, my outlet didn't have them. *sniffle* I'm going to cry now.

I bought the Kendall's in black with the last of my discount, but now that I really look at them, I don't think they quite fit my face. I'd much rather have the Patricia's. You can't still buy them from Coach can you?

**edit**
Oh and I saw the Mimi's when I bought the Kendall's, and I tried them on but they are HUGE and were way too big for my face, unfortunately. I love the little creed on the sides.

LOL! No you don't! But you and I have a similarly shaped face, so I know what that concern is - when I got my pair (Suzies?), I kept asking my husband over and over if I looked like a bug!

suzies...with the butterfly on the side?

i bought those off ebay...in the brown...i totally think they look odd on me too! hehehe