Has anyone ever seen people carry Extra Courier B-Bag?

Andy_Sach

O.G.
Jul 26, 2006
Hi
I'm a new member here:nuts:, I need a big bag bcoz' I'm big!!
Just wondering, has anyone ever seen people carry Extra Courier B-Bag?
How's it? too big? What's color good?
ThankS!!

Andy

nicole richie :
attachment.php

Thanks Sngo for the compliment :shame:

As for replacing ....why can't we share Andy_Sach since sharing is caring ;)

But I do love my bag and am finding that I am using it more than any other bag in my closet. I will admit that it is big -- but then I carry my laptop computer in its sleeve, files, my Toilet Case, umbrella and whatnot all in it on a daily basis. I also shove in my gym clothes, shoes and on occassion my coat and it still has room. On my most recent trip to NYC, it served as my carry-on bag with great success....so I love it.

One tip of advice, if you are planning on ordering it rather than going to the store -- I suggest buying it directly from Balenciaga as they do not charge tax for things shipped outside of NY and you get free shipping (unlike Barneys).

Hope this helps!

:nuts: Thanks sngo!!
It's look good on him
OMG I can see the picture of myself replacing him lol COOL!

You are the best!!

Thanks Sngo for the compliment :shame:

As for replacing ....why can't we share Andy_Sach since sharing is caring ;)

But I do love my bag and am finding that I am using it more than any other bag in my closet. I will admit that it is big -- but then I carry my laptop computer in its sleeve, files, my Toilet Case, umbrella and whatnot all in it on a daily basis. I also shove in my gym clothes, shoes and on occassion my coat and it still has room. On my most recent trip to NYC, it served as my carry-on bag with great success....so I love it.

One tip of advice, if you are planning on ordering it rather than going to the store -- I suggest buying it directly from Balenciaga as they do not charge tax for things shipped outside of NY and you get free shipping (unlike Barneys).

Hope this helps!