Good Starter Coach

My very first designer purse was also a Coach. It was the Soho mini signature handbag..this is the closest they have to it now.
10599_SVBK-1_d2.jpg

It was a very nice 1st designer bag for me-very practical. I still use it!

Are you looking for a bag with the signature C's or plain?

Welcome!! Are you looking for a shoulder bag or a tote? Something specific for work and/or school?

Here's a few soho items from Coach.com:

Soho leather flap:
10578_SVBK_t.jpg

Signature small hobo (with other color choices...a little more casual look than the above):
10599_SVLB_t.jpg

Legacy pouch... a little smaller size but leather and a great value!!
40214_B4WY_t.jpg

Have fun on the forum. Check out the Coach resources at the top of this subforum too if you haven't already done so. :supacool:

Welcome!! Are you looking for a shoulder bag or a tote? Something specific for work and/or school?

Here's a few soho items from Coach.com:

Soho leather flap:
10578_SVBK_t.jpg

Signature small hobo (with other color choices...a little more casual look than the above):
10599_SVLB_t.jpg

Legacy pouch... a little smaller size but leather and a great value!!
40214_B4WY_t.jpg

Have fun on the forum. Check out the Coach resources at the top of this subforum too if you haven't already done so. :supacool:

I was eyeing that exact first bag (just plain black leather), as well as one just like it (with the flap), but black/white signature. Awww..they are just all so pretty!:P

Yeah it's so hard to choose! Do you live anywhere near a boutique or dept store so you can try a few on?

Not a boutique, but I'm sure they would have them at Holt Renfrew. I have seen the small soho with the flap and I think it might be a good size to start with. I eventually want an oversized bag, but I think I need more designer bag experience....hehe:P

a swingpack was my first caoch ever! ive been addicted ever since. i definetly recommend swingpacks, they are practical and when your shopping you dont have to worry about holding or losing a purse

I was eyeing that exact first bag (just plain black leather), as well as one just like it (with the flap), but black/white signature. Awww..they are just all so pretty!:P
I'm new to the forum, designer bags, and Coach myself :smile:. My first Coach bag was the first bag, which I bought back in October. It's great for work and for play, and it's pretty roomy. I recommend!

this was my first coach...a basic east/west duffle. The color is what drew me in. but the size is so perfect, that you can't go wrong with a duffle...IMO.

Haven't used this bag in a while actually...will have to make this one next on my rotation...

(I love the "drop" on this bag...many of Coach's newer bags have the tinest drops...that irks me...)

coach1.jpg

coach4.jpg

this was my first coach...a basic east/west duffle. The color is what drew me in. but the size is so perfect, that you can't go wrong with a duffle...IMO.

Haven't used this bag in a while actually...will have to make this one next on my rotation...

(I love the "drop" on this bag...many of Coach's newer bags have the tinest drops...that irks me...)

coach1.jpg

coach4.jpg

That is SO cute! I love the color. :yes: