Tech We Rule Players: Share Your Username

for those having problems with notifications, check the status on each item.

i was having this problem too then i noticed that at the bottom of the status window for my crop, farm animal, etc there is a slider to turn on the notification for that particular item.

hope this helps!

I think the quest is to make it so you order certain unpopular businesses like the stable or the meat place..since it doesn't give you as much gold or experience as let's say, the dragon lair

the first one is to find the piggy and I guess how they want you to do is to find three pple and have them fulfill orders..but I did two and the third one was fulfilling when all of a
sudden it says one of them isn't fulfilled
anymore?? I think there's a time constraint..either way I wanna try and see what the reward is, if it's worth it I'll do another

Thanks, I had thought they were all on but I went back and checked and realized they were not! :smile:

you're welcome! :smile:

first quest completed, you get the piggy pen as decoration for free ;( although it's cute..!

second quest is rock paper sisscors and you do get a bit of gold and experience points..already started so it doesn't show me how much (it tells you before you accept) but it was 100-300 range for both

if you go to the purple trophy tab when you press the hammer button it tells you all four decorations you can 'win'

another way to make it more interesting I guess--I hope they will have Christmas decorations/businesses as that's my favorite time of the year!