HELP!Purchased two bags in two days!!!!

pursegrl12

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I really need help & TPF is not helping at all!!!! I just purchased a IF quilted chain reaction & a gerard darel, all within 48 Hours:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

here they are....

Attachments

• IF.jpg
    IF.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 129
  • GD.jpg
    GD.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 126
LOL... I had to re-read this twice trying to figure out what the problem was.... yes, well - I need help too, because I did the same thing, and you don't even know what number I am up to for the month...:graucho:

However, just justify it by saying that you are getting your entire year's list out of the way in one month - that's what I say! :yes:

We're sorry to have to tell you your diagnosis. A terrible but very tolerable illness that seems to be incurable at this time. It's called PPB. A non Fatal Feel Good form of this disease isn't the worse thing you can get. We all Have... Perpetual Purse Buying Too.

I think I realised it is a genetic condition too - I am in my thirties but vividly recall my (very glamorous, former model) mother telling friends loudly and a bit defensively 'well, I don't smoke, nor spend money on drink, I have no vices and a love of handbags is a pretty small indulgence' back in the 1970s!

Of course, when I was a surly adolescent I thought she was bonkers, now I hear myself repeating the same mantra when I find the latest bag of my dreams . . .And I have a daughter myself - Eek - I am worried about her prospects of avoiding this family affliction that is carried through the maternal line!

'well, I don't smoke, nor spend money on drink, I have no vices and a love of handbags is a pretty small indulgence'
That's exactly what I keep telling myself! I calculated that, if I smoke 4 packets of Marlboro (4 €/packet) in a week (16 €), it would be 832 € in a year. and this if I didn't smoke a lot!

We're sorry to have to tell you your diagnosis. A terrible but very tolerable illness that seems to be incurable at this time. It's called PPB. A non Fatal Feel Good form of this disease isn't the worse thing you can get. We all Have... Perpetual Purse Buying Too.
Well said! ROFL...:roflmfao: