Do they still make Gloria Soli scarves?

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
I know I've said before that I don't use scarves much because I don't know what to do with them. However, there is one scarf that I really regretted letting go and that's the Gloria Soli scarf. I love the design and I love the way the colors are disbursed on that design. However, I noticed that I hadn't seen much of that style lately. Does anyone know whether Hermes is still making Gloria Soli scarves?

I have seen the Gloria Soli on the Hermes website recently, if memory serves me well (but I am not 100% sure) they re-issued it for the A/W06 collection.

You do find them a lot on ebay however, the other name for this scarf is 'Carpe Diem'.

hello: I'll go check eBay ... but is Gloria Soli/Carpe Diem one of the ones that get faked a lot?

GF: Do they have any more left at your store? I'm asking my SA to find one for me but I think they've been having issues with the computer system lately ...

Rose: OMG! That one is gorgeous!! The one I used to have has the red/beige/gold/orange colorway. The one in the picture is even prettier :love: