carrying bags

venetiakim

wants to travel away
Oct 9, 2006
Have you noticed that many female celebs carry around bags that seem to be stuffed with lots of things and they look like they carry alot of weight? Especially LiLo or the Olsens (I can't find a picture I had seen...), who in my opinion don't actually take care of their bags.
What's up with that?

Yeah, I don't understand why they have to carry so much stuff around. I would think they have enough assistants that they wouldn't need to keep tons of work-related stuff with them.

I think that alot of them fill the bags so that they will take their intended shape and look better. Why buy these oversized bags if they are going to looks slouchy from not having enough in them. They just dont look the same empty it takes away from their appeal.

I think that alot of them fill the bags so that they will take their intended shape and look better. Why buy these oversized bags if they are going to looks slouchy from not having enough in them. They just dont look the same empty it takes away from their appeal.

:smile: That reminds me of when I was a little girl. I'd put books in my purses just so it would look like I had something in them.