Recommendation for very small cellular phone??

Nefredity

I Love My 000 Rocks!
O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I don't need camera, internet, video and any other features. I just want phone. So can you guys recommend a very tiny but of course the numbers are still dialable using my fingers ;) . I just really need a smallest cellphone available. Thnaks for the input.

Oohh I remember seeing ads for a tiny TINY cellphone a few months (a year? ) ago... it was about the size of a lipstick tub!!!!

I can't recall what it was, except I think it was black and red (or the ad was all black and red??)... maybe it was made by Nokia???

I suggest you check out the major cellphone companies! They probably list all of their products and have tons of pictures :smile: Good luck!

I have the Pantech (Cingular, er now AT&T I guess). It does have a camera but it's a super tiny flip phone and it's my secondary one I use when I go out.

31884398-2-300-palm-2.gif

Review is at Pantech C300 Reviews. Cell Phones Reviews by CNET.

here's my tiny NEC phone. comparared in my hand and with my p800 sony ericsson.
they only sold this in japan, hongkong and korea though... although i've spotted on ebay.
this is just what i have, you can do ur research on NEC cell phones, on my opinion japanese phone companies make the smallest and cutest cell phones ever!
nec1.jpg

nec2.jpg

here's my tiny NEC phone. comparared in my hand and with my p800 sony ericsson.
they only sold this in japan, hongkong and korea though... although i've spotted on ebay.
this is just what i have, you can do ur research on NEC cell phones, on my opinion japanese phone companies make the smallest and cutest cell phones ever!
nec1.jpg

nec2.jpg

wow, this phone looks like my compact powder. Very cute!! Is it hard to use because of the shape?