Thoughts on this wallet? It's kinda cute, but im not sure...

i think this wallet is gorgeous, but 2 issues stop me from purchasing it: 1) color potentially rubbing off at some point FROM the wallet (i think some people reported this), 2) color transfer from something else TO the wallet (since it's all white). i guess it particularly concerns me because i'm afraid of my lining in my damier speedy potentially bleeding onto it at some point, turning corners pink or something :sad:

I have had my white MC Koala wallet for over a year and it is in like-new condition. I absolutely ADORE it.

91446641_c78a8269cd.jpg

I really don't get all the worries about colors rubbing off and the canvas getting dirty. Hasn't happened to me. My wallet lives inside a clean handbag, it's not like I take it with me to the beach and throw it on the ground or something...

I have had my white MC Koala wallet for over a year and it is in like-new condition. I absolutely ADORE it.

91446641_c78a8269cd.jpg

I really don't get all the worries about colors rubbing off and the canvas getting dirty. Hasn't happened to me. My wallet lives inside a clean handbag, it's not like I take it with me to the beach and throw it on the ground or something...

Jane., love your azure wallet in your avatar too! It's totally an investment....:love:

Oh and I can't speak to the bleeding red lining inside damier speedies, since I have a saleya, which is microfiber and has never transfered to anything. I heard that the bleeding speedy linings was an isolated defect, not in all bags, and they will take exchanges if it happens in your bag.

hi! i have the koala white mc and its FABULOUS! no color transfer, stays WHITE! (as all white mc does) and as for bleeding - the vernis must be cared for esp in HOT weather.

good luck!