Lovin' the following...

10598_GMPR_t.jpg
10605_SKHCN_t.jpg
10606_SKHCN_t.jpg

10627_BKHCH_t.jpg
40404_GMPR_t.jpg
40263_BKHWT_t.jpg

S539_TOR_t.jpg

Thanks for posting...I'm not soo crazy about those bags :sweatdrop: Which is great for my bank account but bad for me in general b/c I haven't bought anything Coach in awhile & I so want something. I'm going to stop babbling & check out the site.

Thankyou for letting us know, I'm sure my Hubby won't be happy about this !! Has anyone seen the Andrea Satchel, was wondering if it's heavy, looks like it's the same leather as the Legacy Shoulder ?
Ok my wish list is growing, Love the new Soho satchels, also the Legacy Charm Medallion Bracelet is back, Woohoo :yahoo: , have to go order it right now !!
Time to clean out my closet ...again !!

Also love the Legacy Satchel keychain, but it's in Nickel, won't match the hardware on my bag..:sad: I got the Ponytail hearts scarf a week ago and the Flower Patchwork Charm, also the Brass script heart Keychain( which looks Fab on the Legacy bags !!)...I need MORE !!!

I wasn't a huge fan of the Carly bags until I saw this little gem this morning. This baby is as good as mine and I might be taking a trip to Coach after work tonight to get it...:angel::devil::angel::devil:

10731_B4BK-1_d2.jpg