LV Special Events

m'laden

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Do you get anything extra (free gifts etc) when you purchase something at a LV event? I would like to purchase a bag before the price increases, but am thinking of waiting until the Valentines Day event on 9th Feb to buy it so that I'm actually buying something while I'm there. Do you think a free gift offsets paying a little extra for the bag?

ummm....i get a big fat receipt :biggrin: that's it

I think it really depends on the boutique. If it's a big one and you're a VIP then sometimes around the winter holidays they'd hand out a few goodies. Otherwise, even if you buy a TON at a small boutique, you may never even SEE a VIP gift lol.

So.....I would suggest that you go buy yer bag before the increase

I think it really depends on the boutique. If it's a big one and you're a VIP then sometimes around the winter holidays they'd hand out a few goodies. Otherwise, even if you buy a TON at a small boutique, you may never even SEE a VIP gift lol.

I probably will do that then and just buy something small at the event and see how it goes

almost the same :roflmfao:

I have been to the events for a few years now and have NEVER, ever received anything (even when a new store was opened) so if I ever received anything I think I would pass out from the shock:nuts:

m'laden : when is the price increase here? i was thinking of buying stuff on the 9th...but if the increase is before, i'll just buy it before the event...

I'm guessing it's Feb 1 according to what the rest of the forum says. But I'm not sure, as Queen Street has now put price labels on their products so maybe they're the new prices.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I guess last time I went when they were launching the groom collection I got LV mooncakes in a gift box because it was around the mooncake period??