What did you buy/receive for Valentine's Day this year?

Shopaholic Isis

Classic Mono Girl
Jul 6, 2006
Hi gals! :smile:

I'm seeing all these V-Day items all over this forum and they're sooooo gorgeous!

And I'm coming across all your posts on V-Day gifts!

So, what did you buy/receive for Valentine's Day this year? Do share! :yes:

I got the pomme d'amour cles from the bf...and I want to buy him the mix monogram tie in return but that depends on the situation when it's closer to the 14th! He knows we both have a trip to save for though so he's not expecting me to buy him anything. Either way I think I'm buying him a tie, it's just a matter of whether it'll be from LV or not.

So far a Framboise Small Agenda that was given to me early....and I also snooped and found the matching cles that my DH is trying to hide from me. LOL!

My DH has some LV for me in the trunk of his car LOL...I've been bugging him about having something in epi...so I know he has like a wallet or something...and a pair of silver shoes...not sure which pair though...I tried them all on last week so he just picked the ones he liked best...and I think a pair of lavender shoes as well...

I got the pomme d'amour cles from the bf...and I want to buy him the mix monogram tie in return but that depends on the situation when it's closer to the 14th! He knows we both have a trip to save for though so he's not expecting me to buy him anything. Either way I think I'm buying him a tie, it's just a matter of whether it'll be from LV or not.

I bought my DH a few ties too!

LOL that's why my stuff is in the trunk of the car!

Hahaha that's where mine was too--in the trunk of the car!!! Aren't they soooooo funny?! Actually, a not-so funny related story is that I borrowed my husband's car to go to work just so that I could open the trunk and peak (I saw a brown bag in there when he opened the trunk and he pretended like he didn't know what I was talking about)....well, that very day I was going to Tiffany to buy a pen for my new agenda and in my rush I tried to fit my husband's car in a space that was too small and scraped the sidde of his car! Talk about feeling sooooooooooooo bad!!! I was going to get him an LV wallet for valentine's day but now I am thinking I have to get him something he'll really love like a golf club or something. oh well.....